We’ve made enhancements to the new version of the MemberHub Store!
Each organization now has the option to create their own 6-page website. It’s designed for users with any level of experience and is quick and easy to build. It is also integrated with your organization’s Main Calendar and Officer records. Details and instructions to set it up can be found here.
Store admins can now enter cash/check orders for store products and memberships. To enter a cash/check order, make sure you’re logged in as a store admin.
- Navigate to the storefront and add items to your cart.
- Once on the checkout page, scroll to the bottom and click Record Cash/Check Payment.
- Enter the shopper’s info and optionally enter a check number for check payments.
Once complete, the shopper will get a receipt (including a link to their membership card(s) if one was purchased) and an order record will be created in your store admin.
Other Store Upgrades
- Sort your store categories or make them hidden/unhidden. Any products that are in a hidden category will still display on the Home page unless you hide the products as well.
- We added the ability for store admins to add a note to an order. On the order detail page, click the edit pencil to add/edit a note.
- The Payout Report showing your Stripe deposits now includes the product name and category for easy reconciliation and distribution of funds.
- Non-membership products that are a fixed price (non-donation products) now have the ability for shoppers to select a quantity.
Please sign in to leave a comment.