- Join multiple members online is deployed so people joining your PTA on your public dues page can join up to 6 people at the same time
- Updated receipt layout to accommodate multiple members
- PTA Councils now see the Add Members and Dues Settings pages. Also updated 16 Michigan councils to have a state portion of $33 rather than the default $5.50
- State Sites now have a Reports tab they can access to run state level PTA reports
- There is now a checkbox on Add Member form that gives the user an option to email a receipt or NOT
- Users can now inactivate their own profiles in a MemberHub site by clicking the Unsubscribe link in emails. They will be presented to options to opt-own or Leave Site and optionally remove all family members (huge for families leaving the school)
- If joining a Student member it will make them as a child in the family relationship
Post is closed for comments.