Join a livestream from your MemberHub account.
If you want to join a livestream as a guest presenter, you’ll need the following:
- A MemberHub account
- Experience access
To access the Livestream Studio, your Experience organizer will need to add you as an administrator and send an email invitation. The email will include a direct link to the Experience in which you’ll be a livestream presenter.
If you don’t already have a MemberHub account, the email will also include an account creation link.
Create a New Account
- Find the email inviting you to become an Experience administrator and select CREATE ACCOUNT, which will take you to the MemberHub website (if you can’t find the email, check your spam folder):
2. When you get to the login page, your email address should auto-populate. Click GO to continue. If you’d rather use a different address, you can change it after your account is created.
3. Enter your first and last name, set a password, and click CREATE ACCOUNT.
Confirm Your Experience Access
If you’ve been successfully added as an administrator, you should be able to find the Experience under My Experiences in the left menu:
If you’ve logged into your account but you can’t find the Experience, verify the email address with your Experience organizer. They may have assigned administrator status to a different account.
If you’re not sure whether you’ve been assigned administrator status, contact your Experience organizer.
Join the Livestream
- When you’re ready to join the livestream, go to app.memberhub.gives and log in.
- Click on My Campaigns in the left menu.
- If you have chosen a list view, click on the campaign title. If you have chosen a grid view, click on the campaign image.
- Select Livestream Studio, which will take you to a new screen.
- Click on Enter Greenroom. When you’re backstage, the livestream audience can’t see or hear you.
6. Double-check your audio and video settings, and if needed, grant your browser permission to access your camera or microphone. Read this KB article to learn more: How-to: Give Your Browser Access to Your Microphone and Camera.
7. If you see the following symbols in the upper right and left corners of the livestream window, that means the livestream is already live:
8. When you’re ready to present, unmute yourself and click on Go Onstage. When you’re onstage, the audience can see and hear you.
Good to Know
- Mute yourself whenever you’re backstage. Even though the audience can’t see or hear you, any presenters onstage can still hear you. The audience might also hear you if any onstage presenters are using external speakers instead of headsets.
- Read the following KB article to familiarize yourself with all Livestream Studio controls: Understand: Livestream Studio Presenter Controls.
- Learn more about hosting a livestream in this KB article: Insights: Best Practices for Livestream Presenters
Additional Knowledge Base Articles
How-to: Allow Your Apple Device to Share Your Screen During a Livestream