To allow more flexibility for your shoppers, you can enable coupon codes in your MemberHub store.
To setup your Coupon Codes, go to Store Management > Edit Store Settings
You can configure discounts for a flat amount off or for a percentage off the price.
Click Add New Coupon to create a new coupon or click the Three Dots to edit an existing coupon.
Complete the following items in the form to create your coupon code:
1. Name will be used in reports to indicate which coupons have been applied.
2. Code is the code that the shopper will enter at checkout to enable the discount.
NOTE: Discount codes can not be applied to carts with Product fundraisers or Items where the shopper enters the price (most often variable priced items).
3. Description is for internal use only. It will only appear in the Coupon settings page.
4. Starting At and Expires At Dates are optional. If you leave these blank, then the coupon will always be valid.
5. Select Coupon type: Choose Percent off for a percentage discount off the cart or Flat Amount off for a dollar amount discount.
6. Value Field: Enter the value to be discounted.
Good to know:
- Discounts will be applied evenly across all items in a cart.
- Discount codes can not be applied to carts with Bundled (already discounted) items, Product fundraisers or Items where the shopper enters the price (most often variable priced items).