When running an a-thon fundraiser, you can create preset amounts that donors can choose from when pledging per-unit of activity. This can help eliminate any confusion your donors experience when determining an appropriate amount much to pledge. To set amounts, follow the steps below:
- Go to My Experiences in the left menu.
- If you have chosen a list view, click on the title of your campaign. If you have chosen a grid view, click on the campaign image.
- Click on A-thon in the timeline at the top.
- Click EDIT on the activity that you would like to add limits to.
- Click MORE OPTIONS.
- Enable Create preset pledge amounts for donors.
- Click Add preset and enter the amount.
- Click SAVE. Add as many preset amounts as you like.
- Click SAVE at the bottom of the page.
These pre-set amounts will show in the checkout process for donors to choose from. Donors will also have the option to choose ‘other’ and enter a different amount.