Allow guest presenters to access your livestream by inviting them to become Experience administrators.
MemberHub’s livestream feature lets you host multiple presenters at once. All presenters must be added as Experience administrators, allowing them to access the Livestream Studio and all Presenter Controls.
Before You Begin
- Experience administrators can access ALL Experience settings. We suggest removing your guest presenters’ administrator statuses after the livestream ends if they don’t need ongoing access.
Add an Experience Administrator
- Go to https://app.memberhub.gives/org and log in.
- Click on My Campaigns in the left menu.
- If you have chosen a list view, click on the campaign title. If you have chosen a grid view, click on the campaign image.
- Select Manage Administrators, which will take you to your Manage Administrators page.
- Select Add Administrator in the top right corner of the screen.
- Enter the email address of the person you would like to add.
- Click INVITE, which will send an email to the guest presenter:
When the guest presenter receives the email, they’ll need to click on the link in the email and create an account. Your Experience will appear in their My Campaigns menu, and they can access the Livestream Studio from there.