Adding a chat feature to your livestream makes it easier for donors to interact with you and each other, fostering a sense of community and emotional investment in your cause.
By default, the chat feature is enabled on every livestream. However, if you’re unable to monitor the chat for questions, issues, or inappropriate comments, you can disable it.
Disable the Chat Feature
- Go to https://app.memberhub.gives/org and log in.
- Click on My experiences in the left menu.
- If you have chosen a list view, click on the experience title. If you have chosen a grid view, click on the experience image.
- Click on Livestream Studio.
- Find the chat box in the lower right corner of your screen.
- Click on the three horizontal dots in the banner, and select Disable chat:
Enable the Chat Feature
- Follow the steps above, but select Enable chat:
Good to Know
- The chat feature can be disabled or re-enabled at any time.
- Only Experience admins can disable or enable the chat feature.
If you have any questions about how to enable livestreaming on your fundraiser, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our support team!