We’re continuing to add requested features. Today’s release includes enhancements to managing contacts and communications.
- You can now add contacts in bulk by either selecting from existing contacts in your site or by inputting a list of email addresses. For more details, check out or updated article. Add People/contacts To Your Hubs
- While users have had a way to unsubscribe from messages for a while, we now have new tools for managing Subscription status. Users can now view and edit subscription status in their profile: How do I unsubscribe from receiving emails? Admins also have new capabilities to see who is unsubscribed from messages: How do I view unsubscribed contacts?
- You’ll also notice some improvements in the display of families in your directory.
- Newsletters and the custom page builder now allow you to paste text with formatting. You won’t have to re-add hyperlinks anymore!
- We have improved the formatting of bullet lists in Messages.
For our State Partners
- We have added the Unit Name to the National Report.