If you are a contact in a MemberHub organization, you may receive messages, event reminders, or newsletters. Newsletter subscriptions are managed individually by newsletter experience and you may click the unsubscribe link in the email you receive to choose to unsubscribe from that Newsletter experience.
You may also manage your subscription status for messages and events in your profile.
1. Visit the My Profile under the drop-down on the top right
2. Click Manage Organizations.
3. Adjust the Subscribe toggle for any organizations that you would like to unsubscribe from messages.
Good to know:
- You may also use the Unsubscribe link that is included in email messages and events messages to unsubscribe.
- Unsubscribing does not remove you from the organization. You will remain in hubs and contact lists. To remove yourself from and organization, use the Leave Site button.
- To re-subscribe, you can return to your profile and adjust your setting.
- Organization admins do not have the ability to adjust your subscription settings.