Choose or upload a virtual background for your livestream video.
Applying a virtual background to your livestream can help your content look more appealing to viewers. MemberHub lets you upload your own background image, choose from several preset options, or select a second screen or browser window as your background.
Before You Begin
- The background you choose will be mirrored in the preview window, but the image will display correctly for everyone watching the livestream.
Add a Background
- Navigate to your Livestream Studio.
- Select Join Backstage.
- Click on the three-dot icon at the bottom right corner of the livestream screen, then click on Select background.
- Choose from the standard background options or select + Add background to upload a custom image.
- Select Apply.
Good to Know
- To remove the background, follow the above steps but select None as your background option, and then Apply.