You and the people you choose can receive two types of notifications from your store.
- Contact Us - Your shoppers can contact you directly from the storefront and send you a message when they have a question.
- Order Notifications - You can choose to receive notifications when orders are placed in your store. This may be helpful during quiet months when you may not receive orders very often.
1. To edit your Notification settings, go to Store Management > Notifications.
2. Within Notification Settings you can add anyone you like for each notification type (contact us or orders) via clicking the add notification button.
3. Enter the person's email address and choose the notification type (Contact Us or Store Orders) from the drop-down. Click the blue create notification button.
4. The person you add to your notifications will need to confirm their request to be added. They will receive an email with a link to confirm. Please remind the person to click on the click here link to confirm.
Note: It is important to always provide a contact that will receive messages from the Contact Admin link in your store. To ensure that someone will always receive those messages, in the case where no Admins are selected to receive the message, MemberHub will send the message to all Admin.
Questions? Contact MemberHub Support.