To prepare yourself for a successful in person sales event, you should familiarize yourself with the MH Pay app. We have some suggestions below to help you prepare.
- Read this article with everything you need to know about how to use the MH Pay App.
- Allow ample time before your event to pair your readers. You’ll need a 1:1 reader to Apple device ratio. NOTE: Occasionally, there will be firmware updates that may take a few minutes to install upon pairing.
- Process a test transaction, to become familiar with the App. If you’re planning to buy something for yourself anyway, then just make your transaction the first one you try.
- Hide any products you aren’t selling at your event. This will make navigating the product list much faster. You can adjust the visibility in you dashboard; got to Online Store -> Products
- Consider selling items that don’t require input of additional information, as inputting information will slow down the checkout process.
- Be aware that Membership items require name and email address or phone number to purchase. You may also choose to post a QR code to allow shoppers to purchase their membership items from their own devices. See this article for details to create your own QR code.