Play videos for your viewers during your livestream using a video link.
MemberHub Fundraisers lets you play pre-recorded content without interrupting your livestream, giving you more options to engage your audience.
Share Your Video
- Navigate to your Livestream Studio.
- Select Enter Greenroom.
- Click on the three-dot icon at the bottom right corner of the livestream screen, then select Share video.
- Insert the link to the video you want to share.
- No need to press play or unmute- the video will automatically play for all the attendees and presenters.
- When the video ends, select the same three dots at the bottom right-hand side of your screen and then select Stop video. This will automatically remove the video from the livestream screen.
Good to Know
- Your video link can direct to any public streaming site.
- The host or presenter sharing the video will be the only person who can see the video controls.
- If the presenter pauses the video or changes the volume, the video will pause or the volume will change for the viewers too.