Play videos for your viewers during your livestream using a video link.
MemberHub Fundraisers lets you play pre-recorded content without interrupting your livestream, giving you more options to engage your audience.
Share Your Video
- Go to app.memberhub.gives and log in.
- Select Experiences from the left menu.
- If you have chosen a list view, click on the Experience title. If you have chosen a grid view, click on the Experience image.
- Select Livestream Studio.
- Select Enter Greenroom:
- Select Media near the bottom left corner of the Livestream window, and go to Video Link:
- Insert the link to the video you want to share.
- Select Share Video. The video will play for all the attendees and presenters.
- When the video ends, select Stop Showing Video. This will remove the video from the livestream screen.
Good to Know
- Your video link can direct to any public streaming site.
- The host or presenter sharing the video will be the only person who can see the video controls.
- If the presenter pauses the video or changes the volume, the video will pause or the volume will change for the viewers too.
Additional Knowledge Base Articles
How to Turn Your Fundraiser into a Live Virtual Event