Play videos for your viewers during your livestream using a video link.
MemberHub Fundraisers lets you play pre-recorded content without interrupting your livestream, giving you more options to engage your audience.
Share Your Video
- Navigate to your Livestream Studio.
- Select Enter Greenroom.
- Click on the three-dot icon at the bottom right corner of the livestream screen, then select Share video.
- Insert the link to the video you want to share.
- No need to press play or unmute- the video will automatically play for all the attendees and presenters.
- When the video ends, select the same three dots at the bottom right-hand side of your screen and then select Stop video. This will automatically remove the video from the livestream screen.
Good to Know
- Your video link can direct to any public streaming site.
- The host or presenter sharing the video will be the only person who can see the video controls.
- If the presenter pauses the video or changes the volume, the video will pause or the volume will change for the viewers too.
Additional Knowledge Base Articles
How to Turn Your Fundraiser into a Live Virtual Event