Learn about the tools available to you in the Livestream Studio.
MemberHub’s Livestream Studio has multiple features to customize your Experience and help your livestream run smoothly.
- Go Backstage
- Leave the livestream itself so you’re no longer on screen but remain in the Livestream Studio with access to the controls.
- Leave Stage
- Exit the Livestream Studio entirely.
- Livestream Controls
- Camera: Change/enable/disable your camera settings.
- Microphone: Change/enable/disable your microphone settings.
- Share Your Screen: Share a browser window or desktop app with your viewers.
- Toggle Tile View: Switch between displaying just one livestream feed or displaying multiple feeds at a time.
- Take Control of the Stage: Transfer stage control between presenters if there are more than one.
- More Actions Menu
- Share video: Share a video link from any streaming site with your audience.
- Select background: Add a virtual background to your livestream feed.
- Speaker stats: View your speaking time.
- Settings: Change/test your camera and audio input/output.
Additional Knowledge Base Articles
How-to: Share Pre-recorded Content on Your Livestream