There are several places where you can add images to liven up your MemberHub fundraiser. Incorporating images allows complex or multiple ideas to be conveyed in a single picture. Graphic illustrations are also useful for expressing clear thoughts. An image can tell a story or deliver an important message just through its predominant colors, as well as its designs and themes.
While your written description about the fundraiser should have a compelling copy that will describe how donations will make a difference, accompanying it with images can bring the written word to life. See how the fundraiser below drives its core messaging home when enhanced with images below.
Images can be added to the following areas:
- Experience banner (two options)
- Experience description
- Raffles, sweepstakes and auctions – prizes
- Event registrations
- Sale items
Here’s how to add images (JPEG or PNG format) in each of the key places listed above:
You can add images to the experience banner on the page design step of the experience setup. Click page design in the timeline at the top of the page to access this section.
Simple Setup – This option makes it easy to upload images and fit them properly. The recommended image size is 960x640px.
Advanced setup – This option requires the recommended image size, 1920x840px, to fit properly. Select this option if you’re seeking a custom look and have someone to do graphic design. The advanced setup allows a custom image with text about the fundraiser to be included in your banner image.
After selecting the simple or advanced setup, you are ready to add images. Scroll down until you see this box.
- Click ADD IMAGE.
- Select the image from your files to add.
- You will be able to crop the image.
- Click UPLOAD to add the image.
Add as many images as you would like to the banner. The images will scroll.
You can also refer to the link below for more information.
How to format images for your experience banner
To add an image to the experience description, click page design in the timeline at the top of the experience setup.
- Put your cursor where you would like the image to be placed.
- Click the image icon in the toolbar, then click Drop image.
- From your files, select the image you would like to input.
- After the image loads, you will have a toolbar to make edits. Click the image if you do not see the toolbar.
- To size the image, click your mouse on the blue squares in the corner of the box and expand or shrink the image to the size you want.
- Click the Align option in the toolbar to select where you want the image. You’ll see the options of flush right, flush left, or center from the dropdown menu.
- To wrap text around the image, click the star icon in the toolbar and then click Inline.
Raffle, Sweepstakes and Auction prizes
The recommended image size for this area is 1480x1000px.
- Click on Raffle/Sweepstakes/Auction in the timeline at the top.
- Click Add Prize or EDIT to add an image to an existing prize.
- Click Add Image.
- Select an image from your files and click UPLOAD.
- Click SAVE.
For this area, the recommended image size is 1480x1000px.
- Click on Event in the timeline at the top.
- Scroll down until you see the Add registrations box.
- Click CREATE A REGISTRATION.
- Click ADD IMAGE.
- Select an image from your files and click Upload.
- Click SAVE.
For best results, choose an image with the size of 1000x1000px.
- In experience setup, click Options in the timeline at the top.
- Click experience Options.*
- Scroll down until you see this box.
- Click CREATE A SPONSOR.
- Enter sponsor name, description and add an image
- Click MORE OPTIONS to add links to the sponsor’s Facebook or Twitter page
- Click SAVE when you are done.
Note: Terminology on these buttons may be different according to the terminology that you’ve chosen for your experience.