Learn how to highlight any special rules or conditions on your experience so donors can find important information easily.
You may have important terms and requirements for your experience that you would like to highlight for donors. A checkout process is an ideal place for capturing donors’ attention with this information. A step can be added in the checkout process to highlight certain need-to-know details for donors. We have also provided an option for donors to click a box agreeing to the terms set forth. They would then need to check this box to advance to the next step. Here are some circumstances under which this feature might come in handy:
- Eligibility issue
- Age requirement
- Geographic region restriction
- Specific rules
- Must be present to win
How to add a notice
- Click My experiences in the left menu.
- If you have chosen a list view, click on the title of the experience. If you have chosen a grid view, click on the experience image.
- Click Edit experience*.
- Click Options on the timeline at the top.
- Click Checkout Options.
- Scroll down until you see the box entitled, Do you want to display a notice before donors submit their donation?
- Enter the information you want to display.
- Optionally, check the box if you want donors to acknowledge that they have read and agree to the information.
- Click SAVE at the bottom of the page.
Good to know
- This notice will show in the checkout process before the payment is submitted.
* Note: This terminology may be different depending on your experience settings.