Find out how to turn off the option to donate to another individual’s honor.
Through your experience’s donation page, donors will have the option to donate to another individual’s memory or honor. For instance, if someone has recently passed and their loved one wants to dedicate a donation to a meaningful cause in their honor, they may do so with this feature.
By default, this feature is enabled, as depicted below:
If you prefer not to have this option enabled for any reason, you can turn it off with the following simple steps:
- Click Donation Pages in your left menu.
- Click on the title of your donation page.
- Click Edit Donation Page.
- In the timeline at the top, click Options.
- Uncheck the box Allow donors to dedicate their donation in honor or memory of someone (shown below).