Learn how to invite people to help manage and run your Campaign.
Get help running your campaign by inviting as many campaign administrators as you see fit. Administrators will be able to make edits to the campaign and help run reports.
Follow these steps to add a campaign administrator:
- Go to My Campaigns in the left menu.
- If you have chosen a list view, click on the title of your campaign. If you have chosen a grid view, click on the campaign image.
- Click Manage Administrators.
- Click the Add Administrator button in the top right.
- Enter the email address of the person you would like to add.
- Click INVITE.
The person invited will receive an email invitation to help with your fundraising campaign. They will click on the link in the email and add their account. Your fundraiser will then show in their account.
Good to know
- Only the person who created the campaign can add campaign administrators.
- Campaign administrators that you’ve added will then appear in the list.
- You can remove administrators by hovering over a name in the table, clicking the three-dot menu, then clicking remove.
- Administrators on your campaign will not have access to the organization’s information unless listed as a user on the organization. (learn more)
*Note: Terminology on these buttons may be different according to the terminology that you’ve chosen for your campaign.