Learn how to find and use your fundraising dashboard here.
MemberHub provides each participant and team with their own dashboard to easily manage and oversee their fundraising efforts. When you become a participant or team on a fundraising experience, you’ll have access to a dashboard which allows you to do many things, including:
- Share your unique link so others can support your fundraising efforts (learn more)
- View and customize your very own fundraising page (learn more)
- See how much you’ve raised in donations
- Update activities as they’re completed (such as miles, laps, etc.), if applicable
* Note that in this article, we’ll refer to ‘participants’ and ‘teams,’ but this terminology may differ depending on the fundraiser you’re participating in.
How to access your dashboard
- From the Start Guide page, click View My Account or click on the circle in the upper right corner with your initials and then click My Account.
- Click on the My Members* or My Teams* tab at the top (depending on if you are registered as a participant or a team).
- Click your name in the list to open your dashboard.