Hide team and participant rankings for your peer-to-peer fundraiser from your Experience page.
Public rankings can boost your fundraiser earnings by promoting excitement and healthy competition. Participants often have fun trying to be the best fundraiser, inspiring more creativity and effort among them. However, there may be scenarios where you’d prefer to keep the rankings hidden so people can fundraise without the pressure of a “competition” aspect.
- Click on My experiences in the left menu.
- If you have chosen a list view, click on the experience title. If you have chosen a grid view, click on the experience image.
- Select Edit Experience.
- Go to Options in the timeline at the top.
- Click on the plus sign (+) next to Peer-to-Peer Fundraising Options to expand this section.
- Scroll down to Customize your peer-to-peer fundraising display options, and choose Hide ranking displays for participants and teams:
- Click SAVE at the bottom of the page.
Good to Know:
- We used the term “participants” in this article, but this terminology could be different depending on your Experience settings (e.g., students, members, employees, runners, etc.).
- You can hide or un-hide the rankings at any time, even after your fundraiser goes live.
- You can also hide individual or team leaderboards from your Participant Center: How-to: Hide Team or Participant Leaderboards.
What is peer-to-peer fundraising?
How do I customize the URL for my participant center?