MemberHub takes the privacy of donors, participants, and all individuals and organizations using our platform seriously. For this reason, we make it easy to keep participants’ last names hidden from public pages. Learn more about how you can enable this useful option for your fundraiser below.
If you’ve enabled peer-to-peer fundraising for your experience, it’s easy to hide your participants’ last names to add an extra layer of security and privacy. This option is handy for student participants or fundraisers run among private groups, such as organizations with sensitive information or high-security levels.
How to hide participant’s last names
- Go to your My experiences.
- If you have chosen a list view, click on the title of your experience. If you have selected a grid view, click on the experience image.
- Click Edit Fundraiser*.
- Click on Options in the timeline at the top, then click Peer-to-Peer Fundraising Options.
- Find the heading titled, Customize your peer-to-peer fundraising display options.
- Select the checkbox for Replace player’s* last name with an initial for privacy.
- Click SAVE at the bottom to apply your changes.
After you’ve made these changes, this is how your participants’ names will appear on the page: