State leaders can now manage submission settings and approve and reject compliance submissions from Units.
Manage Submissions Settings:
As a state PTA you can manage the name and instructions for your submissions.
- Go to Compliance Manager -> Submissions -> Settings
- You can three aspects for each submission type. (Note: The number of available submission types may be different depending on your state setup)
- Submission Name: This should remain similar to the existing type, as the MemberHub default names will still be used in the compliance report.
- Instructions: This will appear at the top of the form that units use to submit their compliance forms.
- Required Document on Submission: Select this if a document is required along with the submission. Otherwise leave blank to allow submissions without attached documents.
- Approving Compliance Submissions setting will allow you to choose whether Region/District/Council leaders are allowed to Approve and Reject submissions. This will be enabled by default but can be edited at any time.
- Note: Region/District/Council leaders will be able to view submissions regardless of this setting.
Manage Compliance Submissions:
You can now filter Compliance submissions by Status, Year, Area (Submission category), and Units.
By Default, the list will be filtered to Submissions with Status Awaiting Review.
- Awaiting Review: Upon completing a submission, the status of Compliance form will display as awaiting review. Your state PTA can then review and approve according to your procedures.
- Approve/Reject: There are a few ways to mark a submission as approved or Rejected.
- When Viewing the form, click the Approve button
- In the List View, you can click Approve or use the check box to select multiple submissions to approve or reject.
- If you mark a submission as rejected, you will be prompted to enter a reason for the rejection.
- Notifications: The person who submitted the request will receive an email notification when their submission is approved or rejected. The status is also updated in their Unit site to reflect the current status.
** After a submission is rejected, a unit can either choose to Resubmit or Archive the submission and start over.