You can add a counter to your raffle page that displays the number of entries sold. If you’ve set a limit on the total number of entries, you can also display an entries available counter. These counters are turned off by default, but enabling them is simple. You can also set custom terminology for the counters if you’d prefer to use terms other than “sold” and “available.” These options can be selected at any time during your campaign.
How to steps
- Go to My Campaigns in the left menu.
- If you have chosen a list view, click on the title of your campaign. If you have chosen a grid view, click on the campaign image.
- Click Advanced Options in the timeline at the top.
- Click Raffle Options*.
- Scroll down to this box.
6. Check the box(es) for the counters you would like to display.
7. Click the drop-down menu to choose the terminology you would like to use.
8. Click SAVE at the bottom of the page.
Note: The “entries available” counter will only display for raffles in which you’ve added a limit on the total number of entries.
Shown on raffle page
Buy entries to win any prize:
Buy entries for specific prizes:
Limited number of entries:
How to limit the number of tickets available on your raffle
*Note: Terminology on these buttons may be different according to the terminology that you’ve chosen for your campaign.