When you create your fundraising experiences, your component tabs will populate with default language.
This language reflects what donors can do or purchase when they click on the tab. For example, the “Raffle” tab says, “Raffle Prizes.” As you set up your fundraising experience, or once it goes live, you may want to customize the language in the tabs and the order in which they appear.
Customize the tab language
The language within the fundraising activities tabs can be customized by following the steps below.
- Click on My experiences in the left menu.
- If you have chosen a list view, click on the title of your experience. If you have selected a grid view, click on the experience image.
- Click Edit experience*.
- Click Page Design in the timeline at the top.
- Scroll down until you see this box:
Note: Options in this section will reflect the fundraising activities chosen for your experience.
- Enter the text for each tab. Note: there is a 30 character limit on each tab.
- Click SAVE at the bottom of the page.
Customize the tab order
The order of the tabs is determined by the order of the fundraising activities buttons. Follow the steps in this article to change the order that the tabs appear.