Learn how to sell a limited number of tickets for your raffle fundraiser.
Limiting the number of entries that you sell on your raffle is simple. This option is useful, for example, if you wanted to have a maximum of 3,000 total entries in your raffle drawing. In addition to limiting the total number of entries to win any prize, you can also set a maximum number of entries to win specific prizes.
Note: This feature is only available on raffle fundraisers. You cannot limit the total number of entries sold on a sweepstakes fundraiser.
Limit the entries to win any prize
- Click on My experiences in the left menu.
- If you have chosen a list view, click on the title of your experience. If you have chosen a grid view, click on the experience image.
- Click Raffle* in the timeline at the top.
- Look for this section and check the box next to The total number of entries available is_____. Enter the total number of entries for the raffle.
- Click SAVE at the bottom of the page.
Limit the entries to win a specific prize(s)
With this option, you will select the total number of entries allowed for each prize.
- Follow steps 1-3 above.
- Click Create Prize.
- Click MORE OPTIONS at the bottom of the box.
- Look for this option, check the box, and enter the number of entries available for that prize.
- Click SAVE.
*Note: Terminology on these buttons may be different according to the terminology that you’ve chosen for your experience.