MemberHub fundraising pages can be fully customized and the sections below can be arranged in any order:
- The organization’s name and description
- The campaign description
- Sponsors (if enabled)
How to arrange the sections
Follow the steps below to adjust the arrangement of the sections in your campaign:
- Click on My Campaigns in the left menu.
- If you have chosen a list view, click on the title of your campaign. If you have selected a grid view, click on the campaign image.
- Click Edit Campaign*.
- Click on Advanced Options in the timeline at the top.
- Click on Campaign* Options.
- Scroll down until you see the section below.
- Hover your mouse over the item you wish to move.
- Click and hold on the vertical teal column at the left of the item.
- Drag the item to the location you would like it to appear in the list.
- Click SAVE at the bottom of the page.