Campaigns such as raffles, sweepstakes, and auctions allow people to receive items in exchange for their donations. There may be times when a supporter is not eligible for the drawing or prefers to simply donate to the cause without receiving anything in return. We have provided an option to add this feature to your campaign.
How to enable this option:
- Click My Campaigns in the left menu.
- If you have chosen a list view, click on the title of your campaign. If you have chosen a grid view, click on the campaign image.
- Click Edit Fundraiser*.
- Click on Advanced Options in the timeline at the top.
- Click on Checkout Options.
- Scroll down to find the box entitled Customize the checkout process for donors.
- Check the box entitled Give donors the option to donate without purchasing items*.
- Click SAVE at the bottom of the page.
When enabled, this option will appear below any items or entries listed on your campaign.
Good To Know
This option is only available on campaign types where donors are offered something in return for their contribution (ex. raffles, sweepstakes, auctions, sales, and events).
* Note that the terminology on these buttons may be different according to the terminology that you’ve created for your campaign.