1. Click the “Make a Bid” button for your item.
- In the pop-up window, enter your bid.
- Proxy Auctions: If prompted to "Enter your Maximum Bid", your Auction is a proxy auction and will automatically bid the lowest bid to keep you the winner for this item until someone else outbids your maximum bid.
- English Style Auctions: If prompted to "Enter your bid", your auction is an English style auction and you will need to increase you bid as you see fit when you are outbid.
- Click “Add Bid to Cart” to add your bid to your Auction Cart.
2. Click “Add More” to add more items or “Place Bid(s)” to checkout.
Missed an item? No worries, after checking out, you can always go back and
add more items.
You can also checkout by clicking on the cart icon on the top right of the website.
3. Checkout to review and submit your bid(s)
NOTE: If this is your first bid, you’ll be prompted to login or create an account so you can track your bids, make changes and receive communications.
- Start by entering your email address on the “Get Started” screen and click Next. You’ll see a list of all of your bids to review. If everything looks good, click Next.
- You’ll either need to login or create your account on the “Your Information” screen. First, enter your first and last name and then click on “Click here” to login or create your account.
- A screen will pop-up for you to enter your email and create a password
Note: If you have a MemberHub account already you can just login, otherwise, click "I need to create my account" and create your password.
- Afterwards, you’ll automatically return to the “Your Information” screen.
If you’d like to receive text alerts when you’re outbid make sure to check the box and enter your mobile number on the “Your Information” screen.
- You can also select if you want your bid in the name of someone else and your payment method.
- The last step is to enter your payment information on the “Review & Submit Your Bid” screen. You will only pay the amount shown if you win the auction item(s).
- After submitting, you’ll receive a bid confirmation and email receipt. You’ll also be notified via email and/or text if you are outbid.
4. After checking out, you can go back to the website and bid on more stuff!!!
To bid on more items, make sure you’re logged into your account and follow the same process. If you’re logged in when you checkout again, your information will be saved and you’ll just need to review and submit your bid(s) again.
5. Helpful Hints:
- You can login and access your account at any time by clicking on the yellow round icon on the top right of the website. To check on the status or change your bid(s), click on “My Account”.
- You can also find a link to “My Account” in your email bid confirmations. You’ll see a list of all your bids under “My Bids”.
- To edit an item, click on the 3 dots next to the item then click on “Edit Bid”. You’ll be able to change the amount or click “Cancel” to delete your bid.