When creating your public website in MemberHub, one of the page templates allows you to make a fully customized web page using a drag and drop editor. For full instructions on how to set up your own public website, go here.
To create this page type, first visit the Website section of your new store.
1. Add a new page and select “Custom Page Editor.” Give your page a name and path. Click Save. You can click the visibility "eye" icon to make the page live after you've completed your edits.
2. Create your template page by adding “blocks.”
Once your page is created, click on the blocks menu item on the right. Drag and drop blocks to create your page layout. You’ll add items like text and images into these blocks in the next step.
3. Next, add your content pieces.
Click on the content menu item on the right. Drag and drop images, text, buttons, etc. Once you’ve placed them, click on them to add the actual text, upload an image, etc.
On the bottom left of the page, you’ll notice a small menu where you can undo, redo, preview and switch between desktop and mobile views.
Once you’ve made the appropriate changes to your page, be sure to click the blue save button on the top right.
Other good things to know!
- You can edit your background and the sizing of your webpage.
Click on Body to see available options.
- Choose stock photos to add from our Library
Click on images to view and search millions of royalty-free images.