MemberHub now offers the ability to build a custom website for your organization directly within your MemberHub store! This feature provides an easy way for you to have a fully customizable public site your users can visit that highlight things like your current fundraisers and products from your store all in one place - a place that does not require a login to access!
Note that first you must be in the new version of the MemberHub store with a live Stripe account.
To start setting up your website, please click Setup Website on the website page of your Store Admin.
Once you click Setup, your Home Page is already started for you. Within the MemberHub website builder, you have the ability to create up to 6 pages for your site.
- Click the pencil next to this page on the store admin to edit the home page.
- You can also click Add Page to start building a new page.
While editing the Home Page, you can adjust the following sections by clicking them and entering the details in the box. Be sure to click Save on the top of the page after each edit.
- Top Banner Image and Text
- About us section
- Get Connected - An editable text box.
- Current Fundraisers - Click below the word Fundraisers and add the link to campaign from MemberHub Fundraisers to share it on your site. To get the Fundraisers Link:
- Visit app.memberhub.com and login
- Click the campaign you would like to feature
- Click the sharing link along the left-hand side
- Feature products from the store - Click this to turn on the option to show featured products on your storefront. To mark products as featured:
- Visit your Store Admin - Products tab.
- Click the checkmark under store visibility for the item you wish to feature.
- Check the box to feature this product.
Setting up other pages:
To get started, click the Add Page link on the bottom of the websites page of Store Admin.
Once you do so, fill in the form to create the page:
- Name the Page - This name will appear on the Website navigation menu.
- Choose the path for the website, otherwise known as the portion of URL after the /. Such as https://witestunit.memberhub.store/(yourwordshere)Note: These options are editable after creation by clicking the eye on their row on the websites page.
- Choose the Layout - Note: Pages types are not editable once chosen
- Content Page
- Customizable Header Text and optional Image
- Title Section/ Text Body
- Custom Page Editor
- Drag and drop page editor
- Build your own page layout and fully customize the page
- Learn more here
- Events Page
- Pulls your events automatically from your calendar
- Not editable
- Landing Page
- Set up like Home Page Above
- Officers Page - NOTE: this page will only work for MemberHub accounts that include a PTA/PTSA tab in the Admin Console.
- Pulls your officers directly from MemberHub and makes your titles/emails easily accessible to your unit.
- Not editable
- Content Page
- Set Available and Expiration dates if you wish.
You are ready to start setting up your new page! Go back and click the pencil icon to edit the new page (for Landing Pages and Contents Pages).
Make Your Website Live:
Toggle the Live switch on and each page individually:
Click the Eye and then choose the is live checkbox to turn on each page.
You are done! You have a complete website for your unit! You can find your website link at the top of the website page on store admin to share with your users!