Below you will find a list of common questions about transitioning to the store 2.0.
Q- Why should my organization switch to store 2.0?
A- The 2020 Store Upgrade offers some great feature enhancements including:
- Inventory Features
- Ability to share your items directly on social media
- Enhanced organization for orders including tabs for pending, refunded, fulfilled, and unfilled
- Simplified and easy to use dashboard
- Stripe as a payment processor
- MemberHub Givebacks
- MemberHub Website Feature
- Credit Card Swipe - Coming soon
Q - Can I use my organization's existing WePay account with the new store?
A- No. With the new store, Stripe is the payment processor. Stripe offers a simple start-up process and enhanced features like the ability for a credit card swipe. All for the same processing fee's as WePay at 3.5% + $0.50 per transaction for debit and credit card transactions.
Q- What is the process to upgrade my unit to the new store?
A - Upgrading to the new store is as easy as 1-2-3. Find the complete process here.
Q- How do I transition my account from WePay to Stripe?
A - Switching your payment processing from WePay to stripe is also a simple process and can be completed in 2 simple steps. Setting up your Stripe account, and closing your WePay! Further documentation on each step can be found here.