YOU WILL NEED TO TRANSFER YOUR STRIPE ACCOUNT TO A NEW OFFICER ONCE YOU ARE NO LONGER WITH YOUR ORGANIZATION. IT IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT THIS IS NOT MISSED DURING THE OFFICER TRANSITION.
Learn how you can receive the proceeds from products you sell in the MemberHub Store and MemberHub Fundraisers.
Setting up payment processing for your account is quick and easy. It's the way you will receive the funds from purchases made through your MemberHub Store and Fundraisers account. All you’ll need to get started is an email address, your organization's EIN, and banking details.
How to set up Payment Processing for your account
* This setup should be completed by a person who is a signer on your Organization's bank account.
* This process is the same, whether you have an existing Stripe account or not. Stripe for the MemberHub store is different than a standard Stripe account you may have.
- From the store admin module on the left, Click Store settings.
- Click Setup Your Stripe account now
- Enter your Cell phone number and Email address (please use an email address that is not already associated with any Stripe account) and click next
- Enter the confirmation code you were texted, and click next.
- Fill in the form and click continue at the bottom.
- Legal Business Name as it Matches your EIN
- EIN - Your EIN Maybe provided. If it says Verification Failed, click Replace.
- Business Address
- Business Phone Number
- In the Industry Drop down, Choose Membership Organizations > Charities and Social Service Organizations from the Industry type dropdown.
6. Enter your legal representative's information and click continue to include:
- Representatives' First and Last Name
- Email Address
- Job Title (Officer Status)
- Date of Birth
- Mailing Address
- Phone Number
- Last 4 Digits of Social Security number - Why is this Need?
- Note: This information should be your treasurer or president of your organization.
7. Enter Banking Details:
- Routing Number
- Account Number
- Confirm Account Number
- You can also toggle the option at the top to enter a debit card for deposits, but please note this comes with a maximum deposit amount, and can cause your payouts to fail.
7. Review that the info is correct and click submit.
Next, you will be taken back to your MemberHub Store where you can see that your Stripe has been successfully connected.
Please note that while you can create a Stripe account through your MemberHub Store, the terms of the account are determined by Stripe, not MemberHub.
Note: If you notice your stripe account has not become approved to process payments within the next 48 hrs or has a note about additional information required. Please review this article: Why is my account in "pending" status?