Learn how you can receive the proceeds from products you sell in the MemberHub Store.
Setting up payment processing for your account is quick and easy. It's the way you will receive the funds from purchases made through your MemberHub Store. All you’ll need to get started is an email address, your organization's EIN, and banking details.
How to set up Payment Processing for your account
* This setup should be completed by a person who is a signer on the PTA bank account.
* This process is the same, whether you have an existing Stripe account or not. Stripe for the MemberHub store is different than a standard Stripe account you may have.
- From the home page of your MemberHub store, Click Setup Payment Gateway under Store Checklist. Then click connect on the pop-up.
- Enter your Cell phone number and Email address and click next
- Enter the confirmation code you were texted, and click next.
- Choose Non-Profit Organization under the Type of Entity
- Enter your:
- Legal Business Name as it Matches your EIN
- Business Address
- Business Phone Number
- Choose Membership Organizations > Charities and Social Service Organizations from the Industry type dropdown.
- Click Next
- Enter your legal representative's information to include:
- Representatives First and Last Name
- Email Address
- Job Title (Officer Status)
- Date of Birth
- Mailing Address
- Phone Number
- Last 4 Digits of Social Security number - Why is this Need?
- Note: This information should be your treasurer or president of your organization.
- Enter Banking Details:
- Routing Number
- Account Number
- Or by debit card number
7. Click Next
8. Select Done on the bottom of the next screen, if all details look correct.
Next, you will be taken back to your MemberHub Store where you can see that your Stripe has been successfully connected.
Please note that while you can create a Stripe account through your MemberHub Store, the terms of the account are determined by Stripe, not MemberHub.
Note: If you notice your stripe account has not become approved to process payments or has a note about additional information required. Please review this article: Why is my account in "pending" status?