The MemberHub store 2.0 makes purchasing standard and customized PTA memberships online a breeze!
Follow these steps to set up your memberships in the MemberHub store version 2.0:
1. Click on the Store Admin button at the top right of the screen.
2. Click on Products on the left-hand side. Then click on Memberships on the of the list.
Note: Your standard state membership types will already be listed in the store. You can create new custom/bundled memberships from this page.
3. Fill out the Membership Name, Short Description, Long Description, Number of Members, and the price as well as category.
Note: Your membership level price must be greater than the number of potential members that are joined multiplied by the amount due to the state for each member ($4).
Note: The following fields are automatically included when someone purchases a membership online through your site or an administrator manually enters a membership: first name, last name, email address OR a mobile phone number, and member type.
4. Add Additional Fields by clicking Add Option in the next section. Choose the Field name, Field type, and option values.
5. Click Save on the bottom right.
Note: Make sure the setting to allow members to access your site is enabled in your site settings. This is how members will access their membership cards and update their profiles.
Admin Console > Settings > Features > Access > Allow people that join your PTA online to access your MemberHub site.