In the MemberHub store 2.0, selling PTA merchandise has never been easier!
To add items to the store, please follow these steps:
1. Click on the Store Admin button on the top right of the screen.
2. From the Dashboard of the MemberHub Store Admin Site click on Products on the far right.
3. Click New Item in the top right.
4. Enter the Required Information: Name, Short Description, Long Description and Price. Here's how to let shoppers name their own price.
5. Chose the Category you want the item in.
6. If there are different sizes or colors click the Has Sizes or Has Colors boxes and add the sizes and colors. Or use the Add Option button on the right-hand side to add other additional fields, such as grade, teacher, or classroom, etc.
7. Inventory Tracking - If you have limited inventory and want to make sure you don't sell too many items, you may want to enable Inventory Tracking. Click the checkbox to have inventory control of this item. You can find more details on managing your inventory here.
8. Click Add files to add any photos you wish to the product listing.
9. Click the blue save button on the bottom right.
Note: You can also manage your item's visibility and available dates from the products page.
- Click the icon under the visibility column and a box appears to adjust the available dates. You can ented an expiration date in the past, to hide the item or enter an available date in the future for the item to be available.