Givebacks is a passive fundraising program that helps you meet your fundraising goals, and delights parents with savings! It's simple: You feature special offers on family-oriented products and services in your MemberHub e-store, and your PTA gets up to 20% of all sales donated back. Learn about Givebacks.
To get started with Givebacks, follow these steps.
1. Click the Subscribe to MemberHub Givebacks option on your Setup store checklist.
2. This will bring you to the Settings Page. Click the button to Subscribe to Givebacks.
3. From here, click Givebacks on the left navigation.
4. All available Givebacks will appear here. Hover over the items and click Add to Store to place the items in your e-store. There is also a handy Show online offers only checkbox, if you want to view only offers from online merchants.
5. Launch Givebacks to parents!
On New Offer Thursdays, you will get an email from MemberHub letting you know to check out new offers you can place in your e-store. In Settings, you can choose to have offers automatically added after 11 days.
Then, on Givebacks Tuesdays, your contacts will get a system auto-notification (only if your e-store has new offers), inviting them to shop your new offers while supporting your organization. You can adjust these settings at any time, and parents can unsubscribe from notifications without unsubscribing from other PTA communications.
6. Recommend local businesses that your community loves. When you recommend businesses from your MemberHub account, our team will reach out to invite them to participate in Givebacks by placing special offers in your e-store.
- Use the Recommend Local Businesses button to search for the business name, then click Invite. If you have contact information for the business owner, add it here, but you don't have to have contact information to invite local businesses.
- MemberHub will do the work for you, and invite recommended businesses to participate in Givebacks by placing special offers in your e-store.
- For each local business you recommend that signs up to place a Givebacks offer, your unit gets a $50 referral bonus! *** Referral bonus will only be paid for Local Business Recommendations that include contact information.
Good To Know:
- You must add your organization's address to set up Givebacks/find local offers. Usually, this will be completed for you, but if you notice your organization address is unchecked on your store setup checklist of the home page, be sure to click that link/visit the settings page on the left-hand side to update this.
- Your unit will get up to 20% of all Givebacks sales donated back, just for subscribing and placing offers in your e-store!
- Shoppers can find all Givebacks in your e-store in the Givebacks section.
- Find the instructions for redeeming an offer here.