Below are instructions to assign a new officer to your Stripe account at the end of the current officer's Term.
Please note: This would be best completed by the current officer listed on the account, with the new officer present, or with the new officers' help. If you can not work with the current account owner to get this completed, please email us at email@example.com for assistance.
To get started with transferring your account:
- Visit your Store Admin by clicking the Orange button in MemberHub or by clicking View Site Admin from the Drop-Down menu on the upper right of your store.
- Click Settings on the Left > Stripe Connection > View Express Dashboard
Once viewing your Stripe Dashboard, there are several things you will want to update when a new officer is taking over.
- Click the Account Tab:
- Look for and click the Remove as an Account Representative link at the bottom of the screen.
- On the Popup that appears, click remove as representative.
- Note: You will have 7 days to add a new representative before the account becomes disabled.
- Go back to the top and Click the Payouts Tab or Click Skip for Now and then Payouts tab
- On the banner that appears, click update
- Click Add Representative > Add someone new
- Enter your new officer's Name and Email Address and click Add
- On the next page, fill in the details for your new officer:
- Job Title (Officer Position)
- Date of Birth
- Home Address
- Phone Number
- Last 4 digits of Social Security number
- Click Next on the bottom of the screen
- Click on the accounts tab - You will see the new person has been added.
- Click on Update next to any other old officers that are still on the account/ no longer should be on the account and click remove person on the bottom of the screen.
Congratulations - You have successfully transferred your stripe account to another officer!