Discover how to view a list of all your event registrants so you can handle check-in, ticketing, and more.
Whether you want to check-in registered guests to your event or glance at who has purchased a ticket, it’s simple to view and export your attendees.
Follow these steps to see your event registrant list:
- Go to my campaigns in the left menu.
- If you have chosen list view, click on the title of your campaign. If you have chosen grid view, click on the campaign image.
- Click view event registrations.
Good to know:
- Click export in the bottom left of the table to export a spreadsheet with the full details of each registrant. You can use this export for event check-in. Click here to learn more about how to check people in from your account.
- Hover over a specific registrant and click view donation* in the three-dot menu to see more details about the payment associated with this registrant.
*Note: Terminology on these buttons may be different according to the terminology that you’ve chosen for your campaign.