Learn how to display the participant prizes for anyone to see, or hide prizes so only participants can view them.
Offering prizes to participants that help you fundraise is a great way to create enthusiasm about your campaign and incentivize fundraising success. These prizes can be viewed in the participant center to motivate people to share the campaign.
There may be times when you want to hide the prizes on the participant center so the general public visiting your participant center cannot view them. MemberHub Fundraisers has provided a convenient option to allow only participants signed up on your campaign to view the prizes when they are logged into their account.
- Go to my campaigns in the left menu.
- If you have chosen list view, click on the title of your campaign. If you have chosen grid view, click on the campaign image.
- Click edit fundraiser*.
- Click advanced options in the timeline at the top.
- Click team fundraising options.
- Look for this option at the bottom of the first box:
Choosing allow anyone to see the prizes will display the prizes publicly on the participant center. This means they will be visible to anyone who visits the participant center page.
Choosing display prizes only to participants and teams will remove the prizes from the participant center publicly. This setting will allow only participants and teams to view the prizes on the participant center when they are logged into their MemberHub Fundraisers account.