How do I keep track of people who donate by check?
When a donor chooses to pay by check, their payment will automatically be recorded under manage check donations in the experience management menu. This provides an easy way for you to keep track of which checks have been received and which ones are still outstanding.
To mark the check as received:
- Go to my experiences in the left menu
- If you have chosen list view, click on the title of your experience. If you have chosen grid view, click on the experience image.
- Click on manage check donations.
- Hover your mouse over the name of the check received.
- Click on the pencil icon that appears at the far right of the line.
- Click the box mark as received.
- Click save.
Good To Know:
- Before finalizing an A-Thon experience, you’ll want to be sure to mark all of your check payments as received for them to be included in the total amount raised.
- On a raffle or sweepstakes experience, checks need to be marked as paid before entry numbers are assigned and entered into the drawing.