Learn how to remove your organization’s logo and information from your fundraising page.
If you have registered your organization in our system, you have the option to display a logo and description for your organization on your fundraising page. There may be specific circumstances in which you’d like to hide this information. This article will show you how to remove your organization's information from your campaign page.
- Click on my campaign in the left menu.
- If you have chosen list view, click on the title of your campaign. If you have chosen grid view, click on the campaign image.
- Click edit fundraiser*.
- Click on page design in the timeline at the top.
- Scroll down until you see the box entitled to determine what should display on your page.
- Unclick the box display a logo and description of the organization.
- Click save at the bottom of the page.
*Note: Terminology on these buttons may be different according to the terminology that you’ve chosen for your campaign.