Learn how to set up a raffle so donors can purchase entries to win specific prizes, versus automatically being entered to win any prize.
When setting up a raffle fundraiser, you can select the option to have donors purchase entries for specific prizes listed. Using this option, donors will purchase entries only for the prize(s) they are interested in.
Here’s how to enable this feature:
- Click on my campaigns in the left menu.
- If you have chosen list view, click on the title of the campaign. If you have chosen grid view, click on the campaign image.
- Click edit fundraiser.*
- Click raffle in the timeline at the top.
- Look for this box and click the box next to Donors will buy separate entries for each prize they want to win.
- Click save at the bottom of the page.
Good to know:
- If you would rather sell entries that give donors a chance to win any of the prizes listed, click here to learn how.