Discover how you can receive the funds you raise for your campaign quickly with our convenient direct payment processing option.
Setting up payment processing for your account is the quickest and easiest way to receive the funds you raise on MemberHub Fundraisers. All you’ll need to get started is an email address.
Note: This article assumes you have already registered your organization with MemberHub Fundraisers. If you have not already done so, learn how by clicking here.
How to set up Payment Processing for your account
If you don't already have a Stripe account
The instructions below assume you do not already have an account with Stripe. MemberHub Fundraisers uses Stripe as a payment processing system for payment processing, so you’ll need to set up a Stripe account by following the steps below if you don’t already have one. If you already have a Stripe account, skip ahead to the instructions in the next section.
- From the start guide in your MemberHub Fundraisers account, click Set up Payment Processing. You can also click Payment Processing in the left menu.
- Look for this card and the button titled “Payment Processing: funds are deposited into your bank account daily.”
- Click the CREATE A STRIPE ACCOUNT button.
You will be routed to Stripe’s website to setup your account. Enter an email address for your account. You will be asked to fill out information on your organization and link a bank account. Once this is completed, you will be routed back to MemberHub to complete creating your organization in MemberHub Fundraisers.
Please note that while you can create a Stripe account through MemberHub Fundraisers, the terms of the account are determined by Stripe, not MemberHub Fundraisers.
If you already have a Stripe account
If your organization already has a Stripe account, you can link it to MemberHub Fundraisers by following these simple steps:
- From the start guide in your MemberHub Fundraisers account, click Manage Payment Processing Options. You can also click Payment Processing in the left menu
- Click where it reads, "Or click here to link your existing Stripe account.”
- You will be taken to stripe.com. Sign in to your existing Stripe account and fill out any necessary information. After completing this, click “ Return to MemberHub Fundraisers”.
- Click SAVE at the bottom of the page to apply your changes.
That’s it – you’re all done! All funds raised for your organization on MemberHub Fundraisers will now automatically be sent to your bank account through Stripe.