Hide team or participant leaderboards for your peer-to-peer fundraiser from your Participant Center.
MemberHub’s peer-to-peer fundraising option allows you to display both team and participant leaderboards in your Participant Center. Still, there may be times when you’d prefer to keep this information hidden. You can hide the team leaderboard, the participant leaderboard, or both.
Hide Your Leaderboards:
- Go to MemberHub Fundraisers and log in.
- Click on My Campaigns in the left menu.
- If you have chosen a list view, click on the campaign title. If you have chosen a grid view, click on the campaign image.
- Select Edit Experience.
- Go to Advanced Options in the timeline at the top.
- Click on the plus sign (+) next to Team Fundraising Options to expand this section.
- Scroll down to Customize your team fundraising display options, and choose the option(s) that best suit your needs:
8. Click SAVE at the bottom of the page.
If you choose not to hide the team or participant leaderboards, this is how they’ll be displayed on the Participant Center (colors may differ depending on your Experience settings):
- Good to Know:
- We used the term “participants” in this article, but this terminology could differ depending on your Experience settings (e.g., students, members, employees, runners, etc.).
- You can hide or un-hide the leaderboards at any time, even after your fundraiser goes live.
- You can also hide individual and team rankings from your Experience page: How-to: Hide Rankings.