Find out how to quickly and easily add your staff, employees, friends, users, or others to your MemberHub Fundraisers organization account.
Once you have created your organization account, you will want to begin adding staff members and users. Doing so will allow these additional users to create fundraisers for your organization, which will automatically link to your organization’s information and payment processing.
Here's how to do it:
- Click users in the left menu.
- Click the actions button in the upper right.
- Click add user.
- Enter the email of the person you want to invite and select their role. Then, click invite when you're finished. You can invite multiple users at once.
When you add users, MemberHub Fundraisers will send them an invitation email. You'll see them in the staff table in the status invited until they click the link in their invitation email and complete their sign-up.
Once they do, they'll show a status of accepted, which indicates they now have access to your organization account.
If you need to re-send an invite, simply hover over their name in the list, click the three-dot icon on the right, then click resend invite.
Good to know:
- There are two roles: admin (administrator) and staff. Administrators have full access to your account. Staff have the same access as admin users, except they cannot change any of your payment processing settings or add additional users.
- You can change the role of any user in your account by hovering over their name in the staff table and clicking the pencil icon. Then, select their new role and click the check mark to save your changes.
- You can remove any user from the account by hovering over them in the table and clicking remove staff in the three-dot menu on the right.