Learn how to set up your raffle so that entries give donors the chance to win any of the prizes available in your fundraiser.
When setting up a raffle fundraiser, you can give donors the ability to purchase entries to win any of your prizes. For example, if your raffle offers three prizes, the purchase of a single entry would enter the donor into the drawing for a chance to win any of those three prizes.
Here’s how to enable this feature:
- Click on my campaigns in the left menu.
- If you have chosen list view, click on the title of the campaign. If you have chosen grid view, click on the campaign image.
- Click edit fundraiser.*
- Click raffle in the timeline at the top.
- Look for this box and click the box next to Each entry will give the donor a chance to win any of the prizes.
- Click save at the bottom of the page.
Good to know:
- If you prefer to sell separate entries for specific prizes, click here to learn how.