If you’re selling paper raffle entries offline in addition to the tickets being sold online, you’ll need to add these sales into MemberHub Fundraisers. This will ensure all entries are included in your winner drawing.
How to add paper entries to your raffle:
- Click on my campaigns in the left menu.
- If you have chosen list view, click on the title of the campaign. If you have chosen grid view, click on the image.
- Scroll Down to Raffle Management and click enter physical entries.
4. Click the actions button in the upper right
6. Click "add sold entry to add a single entry. Or, click "import entries" to add many entries at once.
Good to know:
- The system will ask for the start and end number for the entries that were sold for each person. We'll use this to determine how many entries to issue each person.
- If you plan to sell many paper entries, we recommend downloading our import template when your campaign starts. This will allow you to log all sales right into the template and import them later in just a few clicks, rather than one at a time.
- The Enter Physical Entries option will be available once the campaign is published.
Note: Terminology on these buttons may be different according to the terminology that you’ve chosen for your campaign.