Learn how to sign up your organization to start raising and receiving funds.
Registering your organization or group on MemberHub.gives takes just a few minutes. After you register, you’ll have the ability to apply your own branding, set up creative fundraising experiences, invite teammates, setup how to receive the funds raised, and configure a home page for your supporters.
- Get started at app.memberhub.gives
- Enter your email and click go
- Search your organization name
Note: If you can't find the organization please reach out to us at email@example.com
4. Click Start Fundraising - Your organization has been added!
5. On the next page, be sure to click setup payment processing and follow these steps to set up your stirpe account. This is important so that you can accept payments for your fundraisers.
6. Add all your officers/ fellow administrators that should have access to create and edit your fundraisers. You can do this by going to users on the left-hand side of the screen. Step by step instructions can be found here.
- Contact Stripe and request your non-profit processing fee rate (learn more)
- Complete your organization profile to add your logo, a description of your organization, social media links, and more! (learn more)
- Customize the look of your pages using our branding options to set your organization colors, custom header, subdomain and terminology. (learn more)
- If you have not already, Invite teammates to help manage your account. (learn more)
- Invite advocates to create fundraising campaigns on your behalf (learn more).
- Customize your supporter center and donation page(s). (learn more)