Learn how to sign up your organization to start raising and receiving funds.
Registering your organization or group on MemberHub.gives takes just a few minutes. After you register, you’ll have the ability to apply your own branding, set up creative fundraising experiences, invite teammates, setup how to receive the funds raised, and configure a home page for your supporters.
- Get started at app.memberhub.gives
- Enter your email and click go
- Enter your name and choose your password then click create an account.
- Choose your country from the drop-down menu
- Enter your EIN.
Note: If you can't find the organization by EIN, you can add it by checking the box I couldn't find the organization - I want to add it and fill in the additional information that pops up.
6. Click Start Fundraising
7. Choose how you would like MemberHub to verify your affiliation with the organization.
8. Select Create My Stripe Account (and follow that process to set up your Stripe account) Or click to link an existing stripe account.
9. Click create account.
10. Add all your officers/ fellow administrators that should have access to create and edit your fundraisers. Step by step instructions can be found here.
- Contact Stripe and request your non-profit processing fee rate (learn more)
- Complete your organization profile to add your logo, a description of your organization, social media links, and more! (learn more)
- Customize the look of your pages using our branding options to set your organization colors, custom header, subdomain and terminology. (learn more)
- If you have not already, Invite teammates to help manage your account. (learn more)
- Invite advocates to create fundraising campaigns on your behalf (learn more).
- Customize your supporter center and donation page(s). (learn more)