Learn how to sign up your organization to start raising and receiving funds.
Registering your organization or group on MemberHub Fundraisers takes just a few minutes.
After you register, you’ll have the ability to apply your own branding, set up creative fundraising experiences, invite teammates, setup how to receive the funds raised, and configure a home page for your supporters.
Note: You will need to have a Stripe account for MemberHub set up before you can access fundraisers. You can follow these instructions on how to set up Stripe.
You can access the fundraiser's platform from your MemberHub Dashboard.
1. log in to app.memberhub.com. Click the Profile Icon at the top right > dashboard.
2. Select Fundraising from the menu on the left and then click on the type of fundraiser you wish to create.
3. Click the option to start a fundraiser; depending on the type you selected in previous step.
4. You maybe be prompted to confirm your email. Follow the instructions on the screen.
4. Search your organization name
* If you can't find the organization please reach out to us at email@example.com
* If you get a message asking to verify your connection to the organization, another user has already Registered your organization. Reach out to your fellow PTA members or contact firstname.lastname@example.org to get added as a user.
5. Click Start Fundraising - Your organization has been added!
6. Add all your officers/ fellow administrators that should have access to create and edit your fundraisers. You can do this by going to users on the left-hand side of the screen. Step by step instructions can be found here.
- Complete your organization profile to add your logo, a description of your organization, social media links, and more! (learn more)
- Customize the look of your pages using our branding options to set your organization colors, custom header, subdomain and terminology. (learn more)
- If you have not already, Invite teammates to help manage your account. (learn more)
- Invite advocates to create fundraising experiences on your behalf (learn more).
- Customize your supporter center and donation page(s). (learn more)