In order to receive funds when parents purchase your deals, you will need to set up your Merchant Processing Agreement (MPA) with WePay. WePay is a trusted platform owned by Chase Bank to allow your organization to accept payments online.
An authorized signer on your business bank account will need to set up your MPA.
2. Check your email. WePay will send you an email asking you to verify your account setup. Click the Confirm button.
3. Create your WePay account by setting a password.
4. Enter the requested information about your business and yourself. You’ll likely be asked for all or a portion of your Social Security Number. By law, WePay has to verify the identity of someone connected to the account. The information you enter is protected by bank-level security. Read more.
5. Enter the business bank account information and disbursement frequency.
6. Watch for emails from WePay. If WePay needs additional information or documentation from you, they may email to request them.
|To check the status of your MPA, on the left menu of your MemberHub account, click Marketplace > Payment Gateway. Click your hyperlinked WePay account. You will see a green confirmation message if your account is active.|