To add a file to a message you need to make sure you have the file link from the file section of MemberHub. All files must be hosted within Memberhub First.
To do this:
1. Upload the file in the file section. Go to: Admin Console > Hubs > Select the Hub you want to message from > Files > Click Upload File
2. Next, copy the link for the file underneath the file on the files tab.
3. Next, insert this link into the message. Click messages > new message > insert > Insert/Edit Link.
4. Once you click Insert Link, fill in the pop-up. Insert the link in the Url box. The Text to display and Title boxes are not necessary.
5. Hooray! Your Done. This is what it will look like in the message. From here, you can finish your message as necessary by adding additional text, recipients etc.